Viewing and Tracking Web Registrations
Viewing a Web Registration:
You have the ability to go back and view a Registration once it has been submitted. It is stored within the Family (Account) record. To view this:
1. Go to the Family Page of the registration form you wish to view.
2. Select the MISC Tab.
3. Select the View Registrations Button (upper left corner).
4. A pop-up showing the Registration information is displayed. This will include the family and student information, the class information, the legal name typed for the Agreement Text (constitutes a valid e-signature), payment info, and Legalese that was agreed to. Note! - Only Registrations that contained an email confirmation are archived.
Tracking your Web Registrations:
Go to Reports > Online Registrations and choose your search criteria. This report will display all web registrations in chronological order for your review, and denotes if the
registration is NEW or an UPDATE to an Existing Family. To view the Registration itself from this page, simply click the Family link and follow the steps given above for Viewing.
Also, if you have your email address entered in the Notification Emails field, an email alert will be sent each time a web registration form is filled out from your site. To add others on your staff to also receive these emails, go to Tools > Website Registration > Settings, and in the Notifications email field enter multiple addresses separated by a semi-colon.
(Note: Portal registrations are logged under Reports > Customer Portal Log).
If you have a Google Analytics ID number, you can enter it on the SETTINGS page. This will track (through your Google account) the number of "hits" the Registration form receives.
Updating of Jackrabbit Records and Creation of Duplicate Records:
By directing your Existing
customers (customers that already have a record in your database) to register for classes and events through your Customer Portal and allowing only New
customers (customers that do NOT have a record in your database) to register through your Web Registration form, you will eliminate the possibility of duplicate records.
Jackrabbit attempts to prevent possible duplications by performing the following automatically in the Registration Form:
1. If Contact #1's email address matches an email address already in your database, Jackrabbit will display a pop-up message directing the customer to log into their Portal instead of allowing them to use the Registration Form. (An active portal login link will automatically be displayed at the top of the Registration Form in bold red letters).
2. If no match is found for the email given, the form may be submitted. Once submitted, Jackrabbit will check the Last Name, the Zip Code, and the first 8 characters of the Street Address against your existing database. If a match IS found based on those 3 criteria, Jackrabbit will update that family account with any new information included on the Reg Form (such as addition of a student or contact). On the other hand, if a match is NOT found, a new family record is created.
3. If a match is not found simply due to misspelling or other minor discrepancy, a duplicate family may
be produced. Contact Support for assistance with merging two families into one record.